Hello, Today I ´ve a LO to show you. The LO is a friendship between me and Lily. The picture was taken for 2,5 years ago, and she was 10 weeks old. The papers are from 7 Dots Studio- nature walk (cotton and songbird). The background is sprayed with Lindy´s Stamp Gang sprayes (Van Dyske Sepia, Creme Brûlée Cream and Cafe au Lait) and Color Bloom from Prima (Worn Leather and Gilded). I´ve used modeling paste with stencils from Prima and Memory Box. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The resins are from Prima. The mini stars are from Kort & Godt. The word stickers are from 7 Dots Studio- Thoughts Keeper The stamps are from Prima. The butterflies are from Docrafts. The heart chipboard is from Wycinanka. I´m entering with my LO in these challenges: Anything But Cute Mixed Media Challenges - Friendship Creative Ladybirds Creations - Anything goes Creative Artiste Mixed Media - Anything Media Media goes...
Dette var nydelig Veronique. Liker godt designet ditt med sommerfuglkant og doilies og så mange lekre detaljer og farger. Ha en flott kveld. Klem Bettina
SvarSlettTusen takk for kjempe koselig kommentar, Bettina :)
Slett