fredag 14. oktober 2016

Wedding card

Hello,

I´ve a wedding card to show you today.

I´ve used a gift bag as base and Pion Design papers on it.
For Mother- Blue porcelain
Alma´s Sewing Room- Purple Rose
Vintage Garden- Blue Ornament
On the background I´ve used modeling paste and stencil
from The Crafter Workshop.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The flower chipboard is from Snip Art.
The heart charm is from Kort hobby.
I´ve used 2 different chipboard. 
The married couple is from Scrapek and
the circle chipboard is from Crafty Moly.
I´ve used Wink Of Stella Brush- gel clear- on the both
chipboards.
The stamp is from Kort & Godt, M-310
I made a big tag to have inside the gift bag.
The bird stamp is from Kort & Godt, M-310
The wedding day chipboard is from Scrapiniec.


I´m entering in these challenges with my card:

Kreativ Scrapping - chipboard
Korthobby - rose theme and charms from the store








4 kommentarer:

  1. Så nydelig bryllupskort du har laget, Veronique!! Aldeles lekkert!!
    Tusen takk for fine kommentarer i bloggen min, det varmer :)
    stor klem, Synnøve

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen takk for fine ord Synnøve :) Klem!

      Slett
  2. Så nydelig kort du har laget.
    Takk for at du deltar i korthobbyutfordringen:)
    Klem Wenche

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig kort Veronique! Flotte detaljer! Takk for at du deltar på korthobby's utfordring!

    SvarSlett

Thanks for all your comments.

Hugs, Veronique